We thank the Altar Guild for the beautiful arrangement of Easter lilies in the photograph of Siloah Lutheran Church. The photographs of Siloah Lutheran School (above) were taken by Patrick Marion on August 21st and August 22nd, 2017.
- If you are using a phone, then use your finger to swipe the screen to view the classrooms.
- If you are using a computer, then click on the arrows on either side of the frame to view the classrooms.
Welcome to the Siloah Lutheran Church and School website!
Siloah is a Christian church and elementary school located in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. We serve children from K4 to 8th grade and are part of a large network of WELS Lutheran elementary schools and churches located throughout America.
We believe that hard work and high standards allow children to overcome any obstacle. Using God's Word as a guide we educate and equip our students for a life of service and academic success.
I just want to listen to Sunday's sermon. Tap the Facebook link below to visit our new Facebook page. Also, you can find that link in the footer of every page.
It is our God-given mission to witness to the full and free forgiveness of sins through Jesus Christ in our community by learning more and more about God’s grace, by living as examples of God’s grace, and by laboring in love to share God’s grace, all to the glory of God alone, until Jesus comes again.
The above photograph shows last year’s African-American dinner. This year will be the 33rd year for this annual event. The ticket information is listed below:
When: Sunday, February 24, 2019, at noon
Where: Siloah Lutheran Church, Fellowship Hall 3721 N. 21st Street, Milwaukee, WI 53206
Call 873-5770 for more information.
$10.00 for adults
$5.00 for children
Best value: $70.00 for a table of eight
Tap here to view our adult bell choir (former Siloah students) perform "Carol of the Bells" on Christmas day 2018.
Thanks to your generosity, we were able to have a successful Vacation Bible School program this summer! The photograph above shows an arts and crafts class with K4 – 1st-grade students. Tap here to view our postcard project. Tap here to view our Vacation Bible School page.
Fifth through eighth-grade Siloah Lutheran School students performed the song "Joyful, Joyful" in their Christmas Story play on December 19, 2018. We give thanks to our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ for their joyful performance, which you can view by tapping the banner above.
The above photograph shows parents, teachers, students, and members of our congregation in Fellowship Hall after the 2018 children's Christmas program.
If you are searching for a church home, we pray that you might one day feel comfortable enough to make Siloah your church home. Until then, we enjoy your visits and hope you'll join us on Sunday at 9:00 A.M. for Bible study and worship service at 10:00 A.M.
Our Praise Dance Troupe performed on the third Sunday in Advent.
Church members and visitors enjoyed our Christmas party after church service on December 16, 2018.
We look forward to teaching your children about the word of God this Sunday. Parents may join us for an adult Bible study at the same time. Questions about church doctrine are welcome here.
Sunday School Teacher Installation Ceremony
- On Sunday, August 19th, 2018, we installed our new Sunday School teachers. From left to right, the above photograph shows Mrs. Alysia Greer, Mrs. Patsie Brown, and Mr. Simon Robinson.
- Sunday School begins at 9 A.M. Parents are welcome to receive God's word in an adult Bible study while their children attend Sunday School.
Siloah Teacher Installation Ceremony
The above photograph shows our teachers during the August 19, 2018, installation ceremony. We thank God for their service, and we ask Him for continued blessings throughout the school year.
Our congregation celebrated Pastor Coleman’s first year at Siloah Lutheran Church with a surprise reception in Hoffmann Hall. We thank God for the blessing of His ministry through Pastor Coleman and his wife Cola.
Pastor Brady Coleman's Installation Service
Pastor Coleman was installed as Siloah's new pastor on July 30, 2017, at 4:00 P.M. Praise, prayer, and God's Word filled the service, as we celebrated the beginning of this new stage in Siloah's ministry.
--Pastor James Aderman
What time does school start?
- Our normal school day is from 7:55 A.M. to 3:10 P.M. This is a change from previous years, so pay special attention to our new school schedule and calendar.
- Attendance will promptly take place following the morning announcements each day at 7:55 A.M. Dismissal will take place every day at 3:10 P.M.
- There will no longer be early dismissals occurring every Wednesday.
- There should be no change to the Before Care and Breakfast schedule.
- After Care will be from 3:30 P.M. to 5:00 P.M.
Thank you for your consideration to the new schedule and for your promptness in dropping off and picking up your children.
Church and School Calendar
- A Tap here to view or download the January 2019 Church and School Calendar.
Click on the links below to view school documents: