Welcome to the Siloah Lutheran Church website!
Siloah is a Christian church and elementary school located in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. We serve children from K4 to 8th grade and are part of a large network of WELS Lutheran elementary schools and churches located throughout America. We now have a website dedicated to school-related activities and events at siloahschool.org.
I want to listen to a selected sermon. Tap the social media links below to visit our Facebook and Instagram pages. Also, you can find those links in the footer of every page.
It is our God-given mission to witness to the full and free forgiveness of sins through Jesus Christ in our community by learning more and more about God’s grace, by living as examples of God’s grace, and by laboring in love to share God’s grace, all to the glory of God alone, until Jesus comes again.
Tap the links below to share this website with those who follow you on Facebook or Twitter.
Thanks to your generosity, our mission continues. The photograph above shows an arts and crafts class with K4 – 1st-grade students from 2018. Tap here to view our Vacation Bible School page from the summer of 2018.
View previous and future church services on Facebook Live. Our Sunday morning church service begins at 10:00 A.M.
Jesus Blesses the Children: Mark 10: 13-16
We thank God for sending thirty children to Vacation Bible School on Monday, July 16, 2019, and for sending twenty-eight church partners to help with dinner, crafts, music, and recreation. We needed everyone who helped. The photograph above shows church members helping children with a craft activity.
Call the school office at 414-873-8240 for more information or tap here.
Tap here to view the Bulletins page.
Pastor Luis Acosta's Sermon on Wednesday, March 11, 2020
Message for the Soul:
THE SON OF GOD GOES FORTH TO WAR:
The Warrior Faces Satan's Ally- the world!. Tap here to read the March 11th, Lenten service church bulletin.
Sunday School Teacher Installation Ceremony
- On Sunday, August 18th, 2019, we installed our new Sunday School teachers. From left to right, the above photograph shows Mr. Simon Robinson, Mrs. Alysia Greer, and Ms. Daija Simmons.
- Sunday School begins at 9 A.M. Parents are welcome to receive God's word in our adult Bible discussions while their children attend Sunday School.
Siloah Teacher Installation Ceremony
The above photograph shows our teachers during the August 19, 2019, installation ceremony. We thank God for their service, and we ask Him for continued blessings throughout the school year.
Pastor Brady Coleman's Installation Service
Pastor Coleman was installed as Siloah's new pastor on July 30, 2017, at 4:00 P.M. Praise, prayer, and God's Word filled the service, as we celebrated the beginning of this new stage in Siloah's ministry.
--Pastor James Aderman
What time does school start?
- Our normal school day is from 7:55 A.M. to 3:10 P.M. This is a change from previous years, so pay special attention to our new school schedule and calendar.
- Attendance will promptly take place following the morning announcements each day at 7:55 A.M. Dismissal will take place every day at 3:10 P.M.
- There will no longer be early dismissals occurring every Wednesday.
- There should be no change to the Before Care and Breakfast schedule.
- After Care will be from 3:30 P.M. to 5:00 P.M.
Thank you for your consideration to the new schedule and for your promptness in dropping off and picking up your children.