Photographs of our VBS reception cake, rummage sale volunteers, VBS devotion, neighborhood canvassers, Gospel Choir, and more rummage sale volunteers are featured in the slide show above. You may view more photographs on our gallery page.
Welcome to the Siloah Lutheran Church website!
Siloah is a Christian church and elementary school located in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. We serve children from K4 to 8th grade and are part of a large network of WELS Lutheran elementary schools and churches located throughout America. We now have a website dedicated to school-related activities and events at siloahschool.org.
Click here to view the August 2019 Church and School Calendar
I want to listen to the latest sermon. Tap the social media links below to visit our Facebook and Instagram pages. Also, you can find those links in the footer of every page.
It is our God-given mission to witness to the full and free forgiveness of sins through Jesus Christ in our community by learning more and more about God’s grace, by living as examples of God’s grace, and by laboring in love to share God’s grace, all to the glory of God alone, until Jesus comes again.
- Wednesdays: August 7th through August 28th
- Siloah Lutheran Church
- 6:00 P.M. to 7:30 P.M.
- Call 414-873-5770 for more information
The above photograph shows the church outreach table at Siloah Lutheran School . Tap here to see the 2019 - 2020 Siloah Lutheran School calendar. Tap the links below to share this information with those who follow you on Facebook or Twitter.
- Pastor Coleman will share insights from the Bible on Wednesday evenings (July 31 - August 28) from 6:00 P.M. to 7:30 P.M. at Siloah Lutheran Church.
- Also, we have Bible discussions on Sunday mornings at 9:00 A.M. We invite you to join us and bring your questions. For more information, call 414-873-5770.
Jesus Blesses the Children: Mark 10: 13-16
We thank God for sending thirty children to Vacation Bible School on Monday, July 16, 2019, and for sending twenty-eight church partners to help with dinner, crafts, music, and recreation. We needed everyone who helped. The photograph above shows church members helping children with a craft activity.
Thanks to your generosity, we were able to have a successful Vacation Bible School program last summer! The photograph above shows an arts and crafts class with K4 – 1st-grade students. Tap here to view our Vacation Bible School page.
God answered prayer to stop the rain so that the people in the above photograph would have wonderful weather as they invited neighborhood families to Vacation Bible School. We thank all who participated in neighborhood canvassing on Saturday, July 6, 2019.
“Thankful For our Past, Hopeful for Our Future”
Join us in celebrating 125 years of blessings on
Siloah's steadfast dedication to sharing God's word.
- Siloah Lutheran Church
- 3721 North 21st Street
- Milwaukee WI 53206
- Services at 10 A.M. and 2 P.M.
- Grace Center
- 250 E Juneau Ave
- Milwaukee, WI 53202
- 4 PM -Tickets $25
- Call the church office at 414-873-5770 for ticket information.
We thank God for all of our church partners who helped beautify Siloah Lutheran Church on Arbor Day. Who is the mystery man next to the garbage can? Tap here to find out.
Sunday School Teacher Installation Ceremony
- On Sunday, August 18th, 2019, we installed our new Sunday School teachers. From left to right, the above photograph shows Mr. Simon Robinson, Mrs. Alysia Greer, and Ms. Daija Simmons.
- Sunday School begins at 9 A.M. Parents are welcome to receive God's word in our adult Bible discussions while their children attend Sunday School.
Siloah Teacher Installation Ceremony
The above photograph shows our teachers during the August 19, 2018, installation ceremony. We thank God for their service, and we ask Him for continued blessings throughout the school year.
Pastor Brady Coleman's Installation Service
Pastor Coleman was installed as Siloah's new pastor on July 30, 2017, at 4:00 P.M. Praise, prayer, and God's Word filled the service, as we celebrated the beginning of this new stage in Siloah's ministry.
--Pastor James Aderman
What time does school start?
- Our normal school day is from 7:55 A.M. to 3:10 P.M. This is a change from previous years, so pay special attention to our new school schedule and calendar.
- Attendance will promptly take place following the morning announcements each day at 7:55 A.M. Dismissal will take place every day at 3:10 P.M.
- There will no longer be early dismissals occurring every Wednesday.
- There should be no change to the Before Care and Breakfast schedule.
- After Care will be from 3:30 P.M. to 5:00 P.M.
Thank you for your consideration to the new schedule and for your promptness in dropping off and picking up your children.
Church and School Calendar
- Tap here to view or download the August 2019 Church and School Calendar.