Photographs of our Game Day, End of School Year Bash, neighborhood canvassers, July 15, 2019, Vacation Bible School devotion, and Gospel Choir are featured in the slide show above.
Welcome to the Siloah Lutheran Church website!
Siloah is a Christian church and elementary school located in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. We serve children from K4 to 8th grade and are part of a large network of WELS Lutheran elementary schools and churches located throughout America. We now have a website dedicated to school-related activities and events at siloahschool.org.
Click here to view the July 2019 Church and School Calendar
I want to listen to the latest sermon. Tap the social media links below to visit our Facebook and Instagram pages. Also, you can find those links in the footer of every page.
It is our God-given mission to witness to the full and free forgiveness of sins through Jesus Christ in our community by learning more and more about God’s grace, by living as examples of God’s grace, and by laboring in love to share God’s grace, all to the glory of God alone, until Jesus comes again.
Jesus Blesses the Children: Mark 10: 13-16
We thank God for sending thirty children to Vacation Bible School on Monday, July 16, 2019, and for sending twenty-eight church partners to help with dinner, crafts, music, and recreation. We needed everyone who helped. The photograph above shows church members helping children with a craft activity.
Jesus feeds 5,000: Matthew 14:13-21
The subject of tonight’s (7/16/2019) devotion is Jesus feeds 5,000.
Yesterday, we changed the VBS schedule so that our families can eat at 6:30 P.M. instead of 8:00 P.M. The photograph above shows families who joined us for spaghetti and salad on Monday, July 15, 2019
- Tuesday, July 17, 2019: Sloppy joes and chips, etc.
- Wednesday, July 18, 2019: Hot dogs and chips, etc.
- Thursday, July 19, 2019: Baked Potatoes with cheese, sour cream, chives, butter, hamburger meat, and bacon bits.
- Friday: A variety of pizzas.
Finally, we encourage volunteers and families to bring games that they enjoy for our fun time activities. The fun time was a great opportunity for children to meet other children and for adults to model God-pleasing behavior for them. We need more volunteers for fun time.
The above photograph shows Siloah Lutheran School students on a field trip to the Audubon Society.
This summer, Siloah Lutheran Church will host Vacation Bible School from July 15, 2019, to July 19th, 2019. The daily schedule is listed below:
- 6:00 PM - Devotion and Prayer
- 6:30 PM - Dinner
- 7:00 PM - Craft
- 7:30 PM - Music
- 8:00 - 8:30 Fun Time
- Parents and guardians are welcome to join us. Please come to the registration table to pick up your children before 8:30 P.M. Any changes to this schedule will be posted here.
Our church is having a rummage sale for our 125th-anniversary celebration. For more details, tap here. The photographs above were taken at the rummage sale we hosted in 2011.
God answered prayer to stop the rain so that the people in the above photograph would have wonderful weather as they invited neighborhood families to Vacation Bible School. We thank all who participated in neighborhood canvassing on Saturday, July 6, 2019.
- July 24, 2019, and July 31, 2019
- Siloah Lutheran Church
- 6:00 P.M. to 7:30 P.M.
- Call 414-873-5770 for more information
On July 24, 2019, and on July 31, 2019, we will discuss insights from the Bible from 6:00 P.M. to 7:30 P.M. Also, we have Bible discussions on Sunday mornings at 9:00 A.M. We invite you to join us and bring your questions. For more information, call 414-873-5770.
“Thankful For our Past, Hopeful for Our Future”
Join us in celebrating 125 years of blessings on
Siloah's steadfast dedication to sharing God's word.
- Siloah Lutheran Church
- 3721 North 21st Street
- Milwaukee WI 53206
- Services at 10 A.M. and 2 P.M.
- Grace Center
- 250 E Juneau Ave
- Milwaukee, WI 53202
- 4 PM -Tickets $25
We thank God for all of our church partners who helped beautify Siloah Lutheran Church on Arbor Day. Who is the mystery man next to the garbage can? Tap here to find out.
Thanks to your generosity, we were able to have a successful Vacation Bible School program last summer! The photograph above shows an arts and crafts class with K4 – 1st-grade students. Tap here to view our postcard project. Tap here to view our Vacation Bible School page.
Sunday School Teacher Installation Ceremony
- On Sunday, August 19th, 2018, we installed our new Sunday School teachers. From left to right, the above photograph shows Mrs. Alysia Greer, Mrs. Patsie Brown, and Mr. Simon Robinson.
- Sunday School begins at 9 A.M. Parents are welcome to receive God's word in an adult Bible study while their children attend Sunday School.
Siloah Teacher Installation Ceremony
The above photograph shows our teachers during the August 19, 2018, installation ceremony. We thank God for their service, and we ask Him for continued blessings throughout the school year.
Our congregation celebrated Pastor Coleman’s first year at Siloah Lutheran Church with a surprise reception in Hoffmann Hall. We thank God for the blessing of His ministry through Pastor Coleman and his wife Cola.
Pastor Brady Coleman's Installation Service
Pastor Coleman was installed as Siloah's new pastor on July 30, 2017, at 4:00 P.M. Praise, prayer, and God's Word filled the service, as we celebrated the beginning of this new stage in Siloah's ministry.
--Pastor James Aderman
What time does school start?
- Our normal school day is from 7:55 A.M. to 3:10 P.M. This is a change from previous years, so pay special attention to our new school schedule and calendar.
- Attendance will promptly take place following the morning announcements each day at 7:55 A.M. Dismissal will take place every day at 3:10 P.M.
- There will no longer be early dismissals occurring every Wednesday.
- There should be no change to the Before Care and Breakfast schedule.
- After Care will be from 3:30 P.M. to 5:00 P.M.
Thank you for your consideration to the new schedule and for your promptness in dropping off and picking up your children.
Church and School Calendar
- Tap here to view or download the July 2019 Church and School Calendar.