We thank the Altar Guild for the beautiful arrangement of Easter lilies in the photograph of Siloah Lutheran Church. The photographs of Siloah Lutheran School (above) were taken by Patrick Marion on August 21st and August 22nd, 2017.
- If you are using a phone, then use your finger to swipe the screen to view the classrooms.
- If you are using a computer, then click on the arrows on either side of the frame to view the classrooms.
Welcome to the Siloah Lutheran Church and School website!
Siloah is a Christian church and elementary school located in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. We serve children from K4 to 8th grade and are part of a large network of WELS Lutheran elementary schools and churches located throughout America.
We believe that hard work and high standards allow children to overcome any obstacle. Using God's Word as a guide we educate and equip our students for a life of service and academic success.
I just want to listen to Sunday's sermon. Tap the Facebook link below to visit our new Facebook page. Also, you can find that link in the footer of every page.
It is our God-given mission to witness to the full and free forgiveness of sins through Jesus Christ in our community by learning more and more about God’s grace, by living as examples of God’s grace, and by laboring in love to share God’s grace, all to the glory of God alone, until Jesus comes again.
How much does love cost?
For 35 cents you can send a postcard to carry out God's great commission. These invitations to our church and school are located near communion sign-in areas. Thank you for sharing God's love.
“Why should I feel discouraged? Why should the shadows come?
Why should my heart be lonely and long for heaven and home,
when Jesus is my portion? My constant friend is he: his eye is on the sparrow,
and I know he watches me; his eye is on the sparrow,
and I know he watches me.”
The song "His Eye Is On The Sparrow" was written in 1905 by lyricist Civilla D. Martin and Composer Charles H. Gabriel.
We are honored to celebrate the service of Don Roeber, a faithful servant of God. Please join us on Sunday, June 3rd, 2018, for fellowship after church service in Hoffmann Hall.
Arbor Day is a day of stewardship. If you can spare thirty minutes to help beautify our church, please join us on June 9, 2018, for Arbor Day fellowship.
If you missed it last year, you don’t want to miss it this year. Once again, our Gospel Choir will unite with the gospel choirs of St. Marcus and St. Phillip’s Lutheran churches to glorify the Lord.
- Are you a member of Siloah Lutheran Church?
- Can you volunteer to help out with Vacation Bible School between July 16th and July 20th from 9 A.M. to Noon?
- Perhaps God is now calling you to serve Him with the gifts He gave you according to Ephesians 2:10:
"For we are God’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do."
Call the church office at 873-5770 for more information.
Parent Outreach at Parent-Teacher Conferences on February 27th and 28th.
- We thank the parents who visited the outreach table during parent-teacher conferences.
- On February 27 and 28, 2018, God provided opportunities for us to reunite with 23 parents and meet two more. As a result, we now have 52 parents on our monthly Outreach Newsletter email list. Please call 873-5770 to leave your name and email address to receive our monthly outreach newsletter.
- Do you want to learn more about our beliefs? These are your options:
- Read the booklets shown above. If you weren't able to attend parent-teacher conferences, then call the church office at 873-5770 so that we may order free copies for you.
- If you read those booklets and you have questions, Pastor Coleman will be happy to answer your questions. You may reach him at 1-480-225-8029.
- Read our monthly outreach newsletter posted on our church bulletin page.
- Visit whataboutjesus.com.
- Join us for a cup of coffee, pastries, and Bible study on Sunday mornings at 9 A.M. while your child or children attend Sunday School.
To see our students perform "Once in Royal David's City" tap here.
We love our Siloah Lutheran Pilgrims Organization
On Sunday, October 8, 2017, we celebrated forty years of service provided by our Siloah Lutheran Pilgrims Organization. The above photograph shows the Pilgrims singing the hymn "Take My Life and Let It Be" under the direction of Beth Leyrer.
The photograph below shows the celebration after the church service. By the way, the food was delicious!
Sunday School Teacher Installation Ceremony on September 3rd, 2017
- On Sunday, September 3rd, 2017, we installed our new Sunday School teachers. They are Dee Whitfield (sub), Alysia Greer (K4 & K5), Sharon Shoffner (1st & 2nd), Simon Robinson (Superintendent) 3rd & 4th, and Roddy Guyton (5th thru 8th).
- Sunday School will start at 9 A.M. next Sunday. Children are to meet in their respective classrooms. Parents, you are welcome to receive God's word in adult Bible study while your children are in Sunday School.
Teacher Installation Ceremony on August 20th, 2017
The photograph above shows our teachers who were installed in August to serve our children at Siloah Lutheran School. We thank God for their service and dedication to His ministry. You may listen to the sermon that Pastor Coleman preached at the installation church service by tapping here or by tapping the photograph.
Pastor Brady Coleman's Installation Service
Pastor Coleman was installed as Siloah's new pastor on July 30, 2017, at 4:00 P.M. Praise, prayer, and God's Word filled the service, as we celebrated the beginning of this new stage in Siloah's ministry.
--Pastor James Aderman
What time does school start?
- Our normal school day is from 7:55 A.M. to 3:10 P.M. This is a change from previous years, so pay special attention to our new school schedule and calendar.
- Attendance will promptly take place following the morning announcements each day at 7:55 A.M. Dismissal will take place every day at 3:10 P.M.
- There will no longer be early dismissals occurring every Wednesday.
- There should be no change to the Before Care and Breakfast schedule.
- After Care will be from 3:30 P.M. to 5:00 P.M.
Thank you for your consideration to the new schedule and for your promptness in dropping off and picking up your children.
Church and School Calendar
Note: Dates and times are subject to change. Recent updates can be found here .
Tap the link below to view or download our monthly calendar.
- Tap here to view the church and school calendar page on this website.
- Tap here to view or download the yearly church and school calendar file that was posted on March 9, 2018.
Click on the links below to view school documents:
Important Information for School Parents and School Supply List Posted on July 12th 2017