We thank the Altar Guild for the beautiful arrangement of poinsettias in the photograph of Siloah Lutheran Church. The photographs of Siloah Lutheran School (above) were taken by Patrick Marion on August 21st and August 22nd, 2017.
- If you are using a phone, then use your finger to swipe the screen to view the classrooms.
- If you are using a computer, then click on the arrows on either side of the frame to view the classrooms.
Welcome to the Siloah Lutheran Church and School website!
Siloah is a Christian church and elementary school located in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. We serve children from K4 to 8th grade and are part of a large network of WELS Lutheran elementary schools and churches located throughout America.
We believe that hard work and high standards allow children to overcome any obstacle. Using God's Word as a guide we educate and equip our students for a life of service and academic success.
I just want to listen to Sunday's sermon. Tap the Facebook link below to visit our new Facebook page. Also, you can find that link in the footer of every page.
It is our God-given mission to witness to the full and free forgiveness of sins through Jesus Christ in our community by learning more and more about God’s grace, by living as examples of God’s grace, and by laboring in love to share God’s grace, all to the glory of God alone, until Jesus comes again.
Lenten Sacrifice: February 18th - February 24th from Pastor B.E. Coleman with Love
In years past, our fore-parents "gave up" certain things during the season of Lent as they focused on the sufferings of Jesus. We know that God doesn't command us to give up anything. In John 20, Jesus said, "It is finished," which means that He has done it all.
Although we don't have to give up anything, out of love for our Savior, and respecting what He has given up for us, we will forego and "give up" a different item each week. For one week, members of Siloah "give up" CHOCOLATE.
Our Gospel Choir will host its Black History Program on Sunday, February 25, 2018. Church service starts at 10:00 A.M. with dinner afterward. Did you know that Siloah's Gospel Choir celebrated its 25th anniversary in 2012? To view that part of our church history tap Gospel Choir's 25th Anniversary Video.
- $70 for a reserved table of 8
- $10 for Adults
- $5 for children under 11 years old
- Free for children age 3 and under
- School parents/students only pay $5
You may purchase your tickets from any Gospel Choir Member. If you decide to pay at the door, then reserve your seat(s) by calling 873-5770 to leave a message for Erica Johnson.
All monies collected by Siloah's Gospel Choir will help with the purchase of worship music, robe cleaning and upkeep, as the choir continues to enhance Siloah's Sunday morning worship, all to the glory of God. Thank you for your support.
To see our students perform "Once in Royal David's City" tap here.
Our Siloah Praise Dance Ensemble performed at the 2017 Children's Christmas Concert on December 21, 2017. This was their final performance. In the photograph below, Mrs. Maureen Gunn (Director) is presenting them with a gift of flowers as part of a tribute to their fifth anniversary.
We thank Don Roeber for an outstanding pipe organ performance on December 17, 2017. To view his concert selections tap here.
We thank everyone who came to our church and school Christmas party on December 17, 2017. We hope you had a wonderful time, and we look forward to seeing you again at our Children’s Christmas Concert this Thursday at 6:30 P.M.
The above photograph shows church members who canvassed our church neighborhood on December 2, 2017. We read Acts 4: 27–31 before we left the church.
What did God help us do?
With the help of the Holy Spirit, we were able to cover nine blocks and proclaim the gospel in the face of opposition. Three of our canvassers encountered unbelievers who, after hearing our testimony about Jesus, were willing to consider God’s Word.
Parent Outreach at Parent-Teacher Conferences
- We thank the parents who visited the outreach table shown above during parent-teacher conferences.
- On November 9th and 10th, God provided opportunities for us to reunite with 24 parents and meet two more.
- Do you want to learn more about our beliefs? These are your options:
- Read the pamphlets provided at parent-teacher conferences (shown above).
- Read our monthly outreach newsletter posted in our church bulletins.
- Visit whataboutjesus.com.
- Join us for a cup of coffee, pastries, and Bible study on Sunday mornings at 9 A.M. while your child or children attend Sunday School. We are learning about the life of Martin Luther.
On Friendship Sunday, our Gospel Choir sang, “Yes! I’m a Believer."
Our Senior Choir sang “Amazing Grace-How Sweet the Sound” at our Friendship Sunday church service.
Adrian Gunn and his daughter Arianna Gunn sang a duet at our Friendship Sunday church service.
We love our Siloah Lutheran Pilgrims Organization
On Sunday, October 8, 2017, we celebrated forty years of service provided by our Siloah Lutheran Pilgrims Organization. The above photograph shows the Pilgrims singing the hymn "Take My Life and Let It Be" under the direction of Beth Leyrer.
The photograph below shows the celebration after the church service. By the way, the food was delicious!
Sunday School Teacher Installation Ceremony on September 3rd, 2017
- On Sunday, September 3rd, 2017, we installed our new Sunday School teachers. They are Dee Whitfield (sub), Alysia Greer (K4 & K5), Sharon Shoffner (1st & 2nd), Simon Robinson (Superintendent) 3rd & 4th, and Roddy Guyton (5th thru 8th).
- Sunday School will start at 9 A.M. next Sunday. Children are to meet in their respective classrooms. Parents, you are welcome to receive God's word in adult Bible study while your children are in Sunday School.
Teacher Installation Ceremony on August 20th, 2017
The photograph above shows our teachers who were installed in August to serve our children at Siloah Lutheran School. We thank God for their service and dedication to His ministry. You may listen to the sermon that Pastor Coleman preached at the installation church service by tapping here or by tapping the photograph.
Pastor Brady Coleman's Installation Service
Pastor Coleman was installed as Siloah's new pastor on July 30, 2017, at 4:00 P.M. Praise, prayer, and God's Word filled the service, as we celebrated the beginning of this new stage in Siloah's ministry.
--Pastor James Aderman
What time does school start?
- Our normal school day is from 7:55 A.M. to 3:10 P.M. This is a change from previous years, so pay special attention to our new school schedule and calendar.
- Attendance will promptly take place following the morning announcements each day at 7:55 A.M. Dismissal will take place every day at 3:10 P.M.
- There will no longer be early dismissals occurring every Wednesday.
- There should be no change to the Before Care and Breakfast schedule.
- After Care will be from 3:30 P.M. to 5:00 P.M.
Thank you for your consideration to the new schedule and for your promptness in dropping off and picking up your children.
Church and School Calendar
Note: Dates and times are subject to change. Recent updates can be found here .
Tap the link below to view or download our monthly calendar.
- Tap here to view the church and school calendar page on this website.
- Tap here to view or download the yearly church and school calendar file that was posted on January 3, 2018.
Click on the links below to view school documents:
Important Information for School Parents and School Supply List Posted on July 12th 2017