Photographs of our Chick-fil-A fundraiser, Siloah Lutheran Church history display (by Sue Knorr), our rummage sale volunteers, Sunday morning 9 A.M. Bible discussion, our Gospel Choir at Praise Fest, and Siloah Lutheran School Students singing on 9-8-2019, are featured in the slide show above. You may view more of Sue's display on our gallery page.
Welcome to the Siloah Lutheran Church website!
Siloah is a Christian church and elementary school located in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. We serve children from K4 to 8th grade and are part of a large network of WELS Lutheran elementary schools and churches located throughout America. We now have a website dedicated to school-related activities and events at siloahschool.org.
Click here to view the revised October 2019 Church and School Calendar
I want to listen to the latest sermon. Tap the social media links below to visit our Facebook and Instagram pages. Also, you can find those links in the footer of every page.
It is our God-given mission to witness to the full and free forgiveness of sins through Jesus Christ in our community by learning more and more about God’s grace, by living as examples of God’s grace, and by laboring in love to share God’s grace, all to the glory of God alone, until Jesus comes again.
Tap the links below to share this website with those who follow you on Facebook or Twitter.
Join us for coffee fellowship from 7:30 A.M to 7:55 A.M. on the last Friday of each month (except for Oct. 25th) in the school cafeteria as we consider God’s word for the sake of our families. Call the school office at 414-873-8240 for more information.
“Fix these words of mine in your hearts and minds; tie them as symbols on your hands and bind them on your foreheads. Teach them to your children, talking about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up.” Deuteronomy 11:18-19 (NIV)
Since we have a limited supply of fish, we will sell baskets on a first-come-first-serve basis. For $5.00 you will receive the following meal:
- One large catfish filet
- Cole Slaw
Add a drink for $1.00
Also, for $3.00 you will receive the following meal:
- One hot dog
“Thankful For Our Past, Hopeful For Our Future”
Join us in celebrating 125 years of blessings on
Siloah's steadfast dedication to sharing God's word.
- Location: Siloah Lutheran Church
- 3721 North 21st Street, Milwaukee WI 53206
- Worship Service at 10 A.M.
- Anniversary Service at 2 P.M.
- Call 873-5770 for more information
Thanks to your generosity, we were able to have a successful Vacation Bible School program last summer! The photograph above shows an arts and crafts class with K4 – 1st-grade students. Tap here to view our Vacation Bible School page.
The Paint & Sip Night "Painting with a Twist" is on Friday, October 18th, from 7 PM to 9pm at 155 E Silver Spring Dr, #201 Whitefish Bay, WI 53217. Space is limited. Therefore, you must register in advance to attend. The password is "Siloah" when you register here.
- Wednesday, October 23rd, 2019, and Wednesday October 30, 2019
- Siloah Lutheran Church
- 6:30 P.M.
- Call 414-873-5770 for more information
Beginning October 1st, 2019, Siloah Lutheran School is enrolling students for the second semester.Call the school office at 414-873-8240 for more information.
Also, we have Bible discussions on Sunday mornings at 9:00 A.M. We invite you to join us and bring your questions. Your children may attend Sunday School at the same time. For more information, call 414-873-5770.
Jesus Blesses the Children: Mark 10: 13-16
We thank God for sending thirty children to Vacation Bible School on Monday, July 16, 2019, and for sending twenty-eight church partners to help with dinner, crafts, music, and recreation. We needed everyone who helped. The photograph above shows church members helping children with a craft activity.
Sunday School Teacher Installation Ceremony
- On Sunday, August 18th, 2019, we installed our new Sunday School teachers. From left to right, the above photograph shows Mr. Simon Robinson, Mrs. Alysia Greer, and Ms. Daija Simmons.
- Sunday School begins at 9 A.M. Parents are welcome to receive God's word in our adult Bible discussions while their children attend Sunday School.
Siloah Teacher Installation Ceremony
The above photograph shows our teachers during the August 19, 2019, installation ceremony. We thank God for their service, and we ask Him for continued blessings throughout the school year.
Pastor Brady Coleman's Installation Service
Pastor Coleman was installed as Siloah's new pastor on July 30, 2017, at 4:00 P.M. Praise, prayer, and God's Word filled the service, as we celebrated the beginning of this new stage in Siloah's ministry.
--Pastor James Aderman
What time does school start?
- Our normal school day is from 7:55 A.M. to 3:10 P.M. This is a change from previous years, so pay special attention to our new school schedule and calendar.
- Attendance will promptly take place following the morning announcements each day at 7:55 A.M. Dismissal will take place every day at 3:10 P.M.
- There will no longer be early dismissals occurring every Wednesday.
- There should be no change to the Before Care and Breakfast schedule.
- After Care will be from 3:30 P.M. to 5:00 P.M.
Thank you for your consideration to the new schedule and for your promptness in dropping off and picking up your children.
Church and School Calendar
- Tap here to view or download the revised October 2019 Church and School Calendar.