The photographs of Siloah Lutheran School (above) were taken by Patrick Marion on August 21st and August 22nd, 2017.
- If you are using a phone, then use your finger to swipe the screen to view the classrooms.
- If you are using a computer, then click on the arrows on either side of the frame to view the classrooms.
Welcome to the Siloah Lutheran Church and School website!
Siloah is a Christian church and elementary school located in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. We serve children from K4 to 8th grade and are part of a large network of WELS Lutheran elementary schools and churches located throughout America.
We believe that hard work and high standards allow children to overcome any obstacle. Using God's Word as a guide we educate and equip our students for a life of service and academic success.
It is our God-given mission to witness to the full and free forgiveness of sins through Jesus Christ in our community by learning more and more about God’s grace, by living as examples of God’s grace, and by laboring in love to share God’s grace, all to the glory of God alone, until Jesus comes again.
On Saturday, November 11, 2017, the Siloah Pilgrims organization hosted a delightful event that included items for sale from our church organizations, an appetizing dinner, and fellowship. To view pictures from this event click here.
Parent Outreach at Parent-Teacher Conferences
- We thank the parents who visited the outreach table shown above during parent-teacher conferences.
- On November 9th and 10th, God provided opportunities for us to reunite with 24 parents and meet two more.
- Do you want to learn more about our beliefs? These are your options:
- Read the pamphlets provided at parent-teacher conferences (shown above).
- Read our monthly outreach newsletter posted in our church bulletins.
- Visit whataboutjesus.com.
- Join us for a cup of coffee, pastries, and Bible study on Sunday mornings at 9 A.M. while your child or children attend Sunday School. We are learning about the life of Martin Luther.
Our Praise Dancers, directed by Maureen Gunn, interpreted Acts 2: 1- 4 through dance on Friendship Sunday. The red and yellow scarfs show the tongues of fire and the blowing of the wind at Pentecost. To see more photographs of their performances click here.
On Friendship Sunday, our Gospel Choir sang, “Yes! I’m a Believer."
Our Senior Choir sang “Amazing Grace-How Sweet the Sound” at our Friendship Sunday church service.
Adrian Gunn and his daughter Arianna Gunn sang a duet at our Friendship Sunday church service.
We love our Siloah Lutheran Pilgrims Organization
On Sunday, October 8, 2017, we celebrated forty years of service provided by our Siloah Lutheran Pilgrims Organization. The above photograph shows the Pilgrims singing the hymn "Take My Life and Let It Be" under the direction of Beth Leyrer.
The photograph below shows the celebration after the church service. By the way, the food was delicious!
Sunday School Teacher Installation Ceremony on September 3rd, 2017
- On Sunday, September 3rd, 2017, we installed our new Sunday School teachers. They are Dee Whitfield (sub), Alysia Greer (K4 & K5), Sharon Shoffner (1st & 2nd), Simon Robinson (Superintendent) 3rd & 4th, and Roddy Guyton (5th thru 8th).
- Sunday School will start at 9 A.M. next Sunday. Children are to meet in their respective classrooms. Parents, you are welcome to receive God's word in adult Bible study while your children are in Sunday School.
Teacher Installation Ceremony on August 20th, 2017
The photograph above shows our teachers who were installed in August to serve our children at Siloah Lutheran School. We thank God for their service and dedication to His ministry. You may listen to the sermon that Pastor Coleman preached at the installation church service by tapping here or by tapping the photograph.
Pastor Brady Coleman's Installation Service
Pastor Coleman was installed as Siloah's new pastor on July 30, 2017, at 4:00 P.M. Praise, prayer, and God's Word filled the service, as we celebrated the beginning of this new stage in Siloah's ministry.
--Pastor James Aderman
What time does school start?
- Our normal school day is from 7:55 A.M. to 3:10 P.M. This is a change from previous years, so pay special attention to our new school schedule and calendar.
- Attendance will promptly take place following the morning announcements each day at 7:55 A.M. Dismissal will take place every day at 3:10 P.M.
- There will no longer be early dismissals occurring every Wednesday.
- There should be no change to the Before Care and Breakfast schedule.
- After Care will be from 3:30 P.M. to 5:00 P.M.
Thank you for your consideration to the new schedule and for your promptness in dropping off and picking up your children.
Church and School Calendar
Note: Dates and times are subject to change. Recent updates can be found here .
Tap the link below to view or download our monthly calendar.
- Tap here to view the church and school calendar page on this website.
- Tap here to view or download the yearly church and school calendar file that was posted on July 12, 2017.
Click on the links below to view school documents:
Important Information for School Parents and School Supply List Posted on July 12th 2017